We want you to be successful with the plants that you purchase from Valley Nursery Inc.
Please understand that plants are living organisms and need your loving care. Assuming that the plants were properly cared for*, and there were no calamities* or acts of God* that affected the health of the plants our warranty is:
- Trees, Shrubs, and Perennials are warrantied for 90 days from date of purchase at 100% of the purchase price.
Annuals, Vegetables, Herbs, Houseplants, Groundcovers sold in flats and All plants sold on clearance are not warrantied. We are more than willing to help answer questions you may have, to help you be successful.
Details of Handling of Warranty
If your warranty plant dies within the warranty period, just bring the entire plant back with your sales receipt and tags. Together, we can try to determine why the plant died so your next plant is successful. We will be happy to give you a store credit toward a new plant. Replacement plants are not warrantied. Sorry, we do not give cash back, for dead damaged plants.
Some things are not covered:
*Animal Damage- We are sorry, but we have no control over animals. Damage of any kind from animals including deer, rabbits, mice or pets is not covered.
*Weather Damage—Weather such as high winds, floods, frost, extremely cold temperatures and or extended drought.
*Human Error when in your care- planting too deep, planting above grade in planters or in pots, lack of watering, overwatering, chemical misapplication, accidents and negligence.
*All Commercial Purchases
We are more than willing to help answer questions you may have, to help you be successful.
Contact us at: 801-479-6060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tree, Shrub, Perennial plant returned for cash refund must be done within 2 days of purchase, in good condition and in original container. Once plants have been planted they are non-returnable.
- Seeds, Bulbs, Fish, Bulk Items, Annuals, Vegetable starts, Hanging Baskets, Special Orders or Commercial Purchases are non-returnable.
- All other items can be retuned for refund or store credit up 30 days after purchase as long as the item is unopened, unused and in the original packaging with sales receipt.
- A 25% restocking fee may apply.
- Shortages and or damage on delivered items must be claimed at the time of delivery, either by noting on the invoice and initialed by the driver or phoned and reported immediately. This will assure prompt adjustments.
- In the case of customer haul, the customer is responsible for all shortages and or damage.
- Our assistance in loading is willingly provided for your convenience. We are not liable for any damage caused by our staff and or equipment in the assisting of loading customers property .